The goal of this course is to help candidates to prepare for aptitude tests that assess numerical reasoning through a set of videos.
All video material has been developed by ORESOFT LWC. DO NOT DOWNLOAD these videos without permission from the owner.
This course is suitable for:
1. Persons who are physically disabled, persons with cerebral palsy, persons with low vision and persons who are hard of hearing.
2. Candidates who have good basic mathematics education.
3. Candidates who need to prepare for interviews at an MNC
This course may seem fairly simple at the beginning. It is important that simple topics are refreshed before moving onto more complex maths in the latter part of the course.
- Types of Numbers
- Algebraic Formula
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic and Geometric Progression
- Prime Factorization of Numbers
- LCM of Numbers
- HCF or GCD of Numbers
- Decimal Fractions
- BODMAS Rules
- Simultaneous Equations
- Square Roots
- Cube Roots
- Puzzles on Numbers
- Puzzles on Ages